This item comes with connectors for soldering on a harness and USB tuning cable.
MS3X MegaSquirt 3 with expansion arrives equipped with features surpassing MS2 & MS1 systems, like sequential fuel & spark, 2 step, progressive nitrous, boost control, onboard traction control & much more! MS3X paved the way for the powerful MS3Pro systems by AMP EFI.
MS3X helped Lee Sicilio to a 283mph record at Bonneville in his beautiful twin-turbo charged Daytona Charger.
Are you on a budget, but still want complete control of your race purpose vehicle? MS3X has the features to give you a serious competitive advantage without breaking the bank.
MS3X Standard Features:
- 8 Sequential fuel injection outputs. Each can drive a high impedance injector, unused injection outputs can be re-purposed.
- 8 Logic level 5 volt ignition outputs. Works with many types of ignition modules and coils, including LSx coils and our IGN1A. Requires external module or coils with internal ignitors.
- 6 Medium current outputs. Use for 2 stage progressive nitrous, boost control, tach output, 3 wire idle speed control, general purpose PWM or relay control, or many other potential applications.
- 3 Analog inputs. Use for an external MAP sensor, second O2 sensor, fuel pressure, accelerometer, or general data logging.
- 4 Switch inputs. Can be used to start data logging, arm a nitrous system, switch tables, launch control, VSS input (Hall sensor or VR with external conditioner), and more.
- 1 Cam sensor input. Can be used with VR, Hall, or optical sensors.
- VE and ignition tables are both 16 x 16 with full interpolation.
- 0.1% steps on VE table, 0.1 degree steps on ignition table
- Socket for an onboard SD card – no laptop required for data logging (SD Card not included)
- Built in USB port
- GM stepper IAC control
- Closed loop idle and mixture control
- CANBus communications for interface with GPIO Board, IO Extender, or other devices
- Staged injection
- Native support for many different OEM trigger patterns
Connect MS3X via serial laptop connection and enable it in TunerStudio.
For complete MS3 documentation and more see http://www.msextra.com/