30-2130-2000 – 2000 PSIg Stainless Sensor Kit
- Accuracy: +/- 0.5% Full Scale over -40C to 105C includes Repeatability, Hysteresis and Linearity
- Operating Temp: -40C to 105C / -40F to 221F
- Burst Pressure: 15,00PSI
- Response Time: < 1ms
- Vibration:100 to 2000Hz, 20g Sinusoidal, 3 Axes
- Sensor Body: Stainless Steel
- Wetted Materials: 304L & 316L Stainless Steel
- Thread: 1/8″ NPT Male Thread
- Weight: < 85 Grams
- Supply Current:
- Output: .5 to 4.5Vdc Linear
- Elec. Termination: Integral weatherproof connector, includes mating connector, pins & pin lock
- Includes: 2000 PSIg Stainless Sensor, Connector, Pins, Pin Lock, 1/8″ NPT to -4 Adapter
Gauge style (PSIg) Pressure Sensors
AEM offers high quality PSIg sensors in 100, 150, 500, 1,000, and 2,000. Gauge style pressure sensors reference pressure above atmospheric pressure. When exposed to atmospheric pressure, gauge style pressure sensors will read 0 psig. Gauge style pressure sensors are commonly used for oil pressure, fuel pressure, brake pressure, nitrous pressure etc.
Which Pressure Sensor is right for you?
There are many different tools that can be used for measurement, but the degree of accuracy is dependent upon the tool. For example, a ruler can measure distance with a good degree of accuracy, but for a more precise measurement a caliper should be used. The difference between a brass pressure sensor and a stainless steel pressure sensor is similar if we think about it in these terms:
Brass Pressure Sensor = Ruler
Use a Brass Pressure Sensor where you need a good reference to what pressure is being seen.
Example: Brass Pressure Sensor used for a Boost Gauge – Reference/Information for knowing manifold pressure, not for ECU calibration.
Stainless Pressure Sensor = Caliper
Use a SS Pressure Sensor where you need exact details of the pressure.
Example: MAP Sensor information for the ECU – Calibration/crucial information for the ECU.
- Stainless-steel sensors accurate to within 1% of full scale (pressure sensors)
- High-quality sealed sensor housings are virtually impervious to automotive fluids (360-degree welded wetted area)
- Connector and pins included